Friday 27 January 2012

Bookmarking Prayers Answered

YOUR SHORTCUT FOREVER
One of the hot software packages for niche marketing is Bookmarking Demon. What is Bookmarking Demon and how can it help get back links?  What can it do for your site and how will it help promote your niche?
Bookmarking Demon is none other than social bookmarking software which helps build backlinks to your website. Backlinks are the number one factor when it comes to ranking in the search engines, and as everyone knows search engines are the best way to get free, targeted traffic to your website. Take a sneak peek here at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFGnDqzYmi0
Of course, if you don't use Bookmarking Demon, you could always:
  • Search online for manual link building techniques
  • Register on internet marketing forums, hoping to find people who you can pay to do the work
  • If you don't find anyone, or can't afford it, you have to do all the work yourself
  • Sit and hope that the techniques you read about actually work.
So take another sneak peek now: http://tinyurl.com/y8s2tvd
Before we start, there is something you should know straightaway.
·         Web promotion is all about getting links and traffic to sites. You can build one million quality sites but with no proper web promotion, you will never see money coming in.
·         Most web promotion tactics have one thing in common - trying to rank high in search engines results. In the old fashion days, sites could be submitted to hundreds of link directories. It worked like magic until the search engines changed their algorithms.
·         Then the next big thing was Blog and Ping. It was one of the most powerful web promotion system. Pages could be indexed in a couple of hours and rank high in search engines.
·         But once again, the search engines saw this coming and as a result it is now very difficult to rank one's websites on search engines, based on Blog and Ping.
·         Article submission is another method. However, though it is still a very effective traffic generating tactic, it is also very time consuming.
·         Thousands can be spent on SEO tools and even hiring an SEO expert. I spent hours doing Search Engine Optimization on-site and off-site. You could be at the mercy of searches and spend more time and money than you could earn.
·         You need to get traffic fast! Here is the very answer to web promotion pain.
Take a sneak peek at how to order: http://tinyurl.com/y8s2tvd.
Social Bookmarking Demon Software Review: Making a website or blog and waiting on the traffic to come is a futile venture. It is simply not enough to make a website and expect to make money from it. The competition is too stiff and the fact is that if you want to make any money online as an affiliate or with google adsense, then website promotion is a must. A special software called the bookmarking demon is a program that helps you to send automated bookmarks to social bookmarking sites. If you are new to internet marketing and you are wondering what on earth is social bookmarking... simply put it's the best way to ensure traffic to your website and traffic mean mullah. Lots of it.

More Adsense Money

Bookmarking demon software will generate more traffic to your adsense websites or blogs in a way you never imagined. This book marking software has received raving reviews online and you cant go wrong. It even allows you to create hundreds of accounts in each social bookmarking sites like propeller, digg, jumptags, mixx, blinkx, furlnet and a 100 more sites. With increased traffic to your adsense websites comes more money to you.

More Affiliate Commissions

For affiliates that sell online products with Clickbank, paydotcom, click2sell and commission junction, the social bookmarking demon is a must. You can decide to promote your website directly or send bookmarks of your new articles to the social bookmarking websites then to your site. If you have a blog that you continually add posts, then you can bookmark each posting you make and distribute it to hundreds of internet social bookmarking websites.

Remember that the more bookmarks your website has, the more direct traffic you get and the higher PR you get from google. If your website would make to the top 5 positions in google SERPs, the more the money you will make out of the increased traffic.

More Free Time

When you automate your website promotion activities, you simply have more time on your hands to even make your website more attractive hence higher conversion rates. Promoting your website manually is not only time consuming and tiring but it is also too monotonous and you risk burning out from repetitive work.
Take a sneak peek at how to order: http://tinyurl.com/y8s2tvd.
THE BENEFITS OF SOCIAL BOOKMARKING.
More targeted traffic:
Since your bookmarks are categorized into different TAGS, you will get very targeted traffic from people searching within a particular TAG. They will click on your bookmark link and visit your site. Your tags will rank well in the search engines due to the authority these sites have.
FASTER SEARCH ENGINE SEARCHING:
Most of these Social Bookmarking sites are authoritative sites. The search engine spiders visit these sites so often that your links will be crawled almost immediately!
HIGHER SEARCH ENGINE RANKING
Getting one-way incoming links is the main factor to higher search engine ranking. With Social Bookmarking, you can get unlimited 'keyword' links to your site. Having more keyword links that are relevant to your site will result in higher ranking.
BETTER PAGE RANKING:
Having high PR Social Bookmarking sites linked to your site will improve your site's PR. With a higher PR, you can link to your new/existing sites and improve their ranking too! You can even monetize on it by selling links from your site!
Everyone should tag their adsense sites to as many social bookmarking sites as possible. It will take one forever if done manually. One very cool Tagging tool is BookmarkingDemon. It can register massive amounts of accounts with social bookmarkig sites and then automatically tag your site to these accounts! It is a desktop application that is robustly designed for speed and efficiency.
Take a sneak peek at how to order: http://tinyurl.com/y8s2tvd.
FROM EDWIN SOFT, THE CREATOR OF BOOKMARKING DEMON:  
More adsense clicks:
As I consistently bookmarked my Adsense sites, I saw a growth in the number of Adsense clicks! The traffic you are getting is laser-targeted. As you get more backlinks to your websites, your get better ranking in the search engines. You will get more organic search traffic.
More Affiliate Commissions:
I made more commissions as an affiliate for clickbank, shareasale and other programs. I wrote dozens of landing pages, review pages and presale page as an affiliate. I bookmarked every page and was able to send ultra targeted traffic to those pages!
Sold More of My Own Products
This is something similar to selling affiliate products. You can bookmark your landing page and start directing interested visitors to view and buy your products.
More Time to Focus on my Own Business:
As they say, time is money. I used to spend hours bookmarking my webpages manually. It was tiring and time wasting. Now with Bookmarkingdemon, I can focus my time more towards business management.
Take a sneak peek at how to order: http://tinyurl.com/y8s2tvd.
TESTIMONIAL:
When I first purchased Bookmarking Demon, I was a little skeptical about how it would work. So when I first wrote about Bookmarking Demon First Impressions, I promised a one week and a one month review of BMD. I missed the one week review as I was still learning the software and getting used to using it.
But, here is my one month review of Bookmarking Demon.
Let me begin by saying that I am not going to reveal my sites that I have used BMD on, and these stats that I am going to share with you are not researched in the fact of I didn’t look at how many have come from my BMD efforts versus other link methods, like comments, etc. I have quickly scanned the results of these sites and I can say that it is pretty impressive so far.
Since purchasing Bookmarking Demon, I have not used it everyday. It is usually once, maybe twice a week that I will fire it up and run it. I have created 5 account names for BMD that I am using. I am, on average, putting about 3 to 5 URL’s in each “run” of BMD, and I am not using all 5 accounts when I make a BMD to avoid looking spammy. I can’t guarantee your results, but from what I am seeing, this was a purchase worth making.
Let me begin by saying that I am not going to reveal my sites that I have used BMD on, and these stats that I am going to share with you are not researched in the fact of I didn’t look at how many have come from my BMD efforts versus other link methods, like comments, etc. I have quickly scanned the results of these sites and I can say that it is pretty impressive so far.
Since purchasing Bookmarking Demon, I have not used it everyday. It is usually once, maybe twice a week that I will fire it up and run it. I have created 5 account names for BMD that I am using. I am, on average, putting about 3 to 5 URL’s in each “run” of BMD, and I am not using all 5 accounts when I make a BMD to avoid looking spammy. I can’t guarantee your results, but from what I am seeing, this was a purchase worth making.
When I reviewed the links result page, there are a lot of them coming from the BMD sites. One important thing I need to follow up on is to make sure that each account is set to show the links publicly. Apparently some of the sites are not set automatically to show the links publicly, and therefore they won’t show up as links.
MSN is apparently like Google and is rather picky with what they choose to pick up.
Niche site
This niche site is a pre-existing domain name that I picked up about the same time as niche site #1. It had no PR, and absolutely no links to it at all.
  • Yahoo links – began with 6, increased to 179
  • Yahoo link domains – began with 314, increased to 653
  • MSN – still at 0

Conclusion

There is a substantial increase in Yahoo back links, but for Google, I am still waiting. I’m not sure if they have changed something to where they don’t give weight or recognize social sites anymore for back links or what.
From a time saving standpoint, BMD is simply amazing. I can take about 10 to 15 minutes, set up a run, click to run it and walk away or do other things. When I was manually submitting, it would take a long ass time, and I’m sure you know what I mean, to do it manually. To submit a post to the same sites that BMD has, it took me over 1 hour to complete. That was flying and having several windows open at once.
The nice thing about Bookmarking Demon is it has a randomizer built into it. You can submit a URL, it will automatically populate your title, keywords, description, etc from your page. You can then modify and add to them easily, click randomize, and it will automatically populate the fields when submitting to each site. This will help spread out the submissions from a standpoint that they aren’t so random.
BMD has a built in proxy searching and usage system to avoid all of your submissions coming from one IP address. It also has scuttle site search and submissions as well. Read more Bookmarking Demon Tips to learn a little more about avoid spammy submissions.
There is a lot of great things about Bookmarking Demon that I can attest to, some of which I won’t give away here as I don’t want to ruin the software in and of itself. If you have any questions, please let me know. I would prefer that you use the contact form, but you can also use the forum to ask questions in as well.
See here at http://tinyurl.com/y8s2tvd.
Just in case you are wondering if BookmarkingDemon is a demonic blackhat spamming social bookmarking tool - The answer is NO! It is not designed to spam!
Some social bookmark automation tools that are not designed for spamming are accused of blackhat because most users are using them the wrong way!
E.g. A doctor gave some sleeping pills to a male patient to aid him in his sleeping disorder. But the male patient used the pills to spike somebody's drink. What the patient did with those pills is totally out of the doctor's control!
You know what I mean...
Take a sneak peek at how to order: http://tinyurl.com/y8s2tvd.
I have seen many users bookmarking hundreds of URLs daily! This is an obvious spam and all the links and the account will be deleted. There is no point bookmarking so many web pages when they are all deleted almost instantly.
Creating hundreds of accounts is a spamming tactic! All I did was bookmark a few links in the morning and some at night. That is all I did! Up till now, none of my links and accounts are deleted!
To sum up, Blackhat tactics are usually short-term tactics and they are all about volume. On the other hand, Whitehat tactics are long-term tactics that will make your sites last longer in the Social Bookmarking sites and rank higher in the search engines.
Take a sneak peek at how to order: http://tinyurl.com/y8s2tvd.

So what is BookMarking Demon All About?

It is a Social Bookmarking software which is responsible increasing Traffic to My sites Significantly!
Web2.0 Tool Which Sends Unlimited, Laser Targeted Traffic To Your Sites On Autopilot
It is a professional, spam-free tool for submitting your bookmarks which will save you a lot of headache and free up your valuable time to do other things.
Just Fill In The Blanks And Press The Start Button To Start Increasing Your Affiliate Commissions, Product Sales And Adsense Income!
Take a sneak peek at how to order: http://tinyurl.com/y8s2tvd.
What will Bookmarking Demon do for you:
  • Skyrocket your inbound links and traffic in a matter of days, not weeks or months like conventional traffic methods.
  • You only have to enter your information once and it automatically creates accounts at the top bookmarking sites for you.
  • Sits on your Windows computer and submits your links automatically to over 20 of the top social bookmarking sites on the web.
  • Saves you hundreds of hours by ticking away automatically in the background while you do other things or spend time on things you enjoy the most
  • Helps you to increase your Adsense income, affiliate commissions and sell more products!
  • The software is updated frequently to keep your copy of bookmarking demon current so it will always work perfectly, no matter how many times the social bookmarking sites change their rules.
  • Submits your sites and links at random times so you never get banned for spamming.
Who is it for: Anybody looking to Increase Targeted Traffic to their websites, to increase their Affiliate Commissions, Product Sales even your Adsense Income
Who is it Not for: Person who does not have an interest to use Social Bookmarking.
Take a sneak peek at how to order: http://tinyurl.com/y8s2tvd.
As you know, many Social Bookmarking sites constantly come up with tough measures against spam and thus have to update their systems regularly. Similarly, to keep BookmarkingDemon running smoothly, regular updates are necessary. These updates incur additional costs, and many software companies charge a monthly fee as a solution.
If you get a copy of BookmarkingDemon today, there will be No Monthly Fee and you will get Updates for free!
Take a sneak peek at how to order: http://tinyurl.com/y8s2tvd.

Will Search Engines Penalise My Site If I Use It?

One question that I see people asking me personally about Bookmarking Demon is will search engines penalise my site? After-all, this is a fully automated method for building potentially hundreds of backlinks. My first answer to the question is no and I have a valid reason for that...

If links to your site affected you negatively, then you could just run all your competitors through the tool and get their sites removed from Google. The search engines aren't stupid, there may be a time in the distant future when these links are not as effective as they are now, but for now this is really working well for me and has done for over two years.
I will keep updating this to include the hottest social bookmarking sites and the ones that are the most effective to help you with your results.
All social bookmarking software updates and upgrades are FREE.
Summary:
Quality: New version is out, it Is much more Advanced, has even 2 options: for Novices and Experts + they added Pings too, which is nice
Price: $147
Forum: No
Support: Yes
Affiliate Program: Yes. Including Videos
(Also learn how to get paid to review products online). Want to earn money typing at home?  Visit www.typeathome.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment